[Pann] What does it mean when girls ‘act like a fox’?
1. [+315, -27] Like this
2. [+121, -4] I don’t like Jang Yewon
3. [+81, -8] But men totally love these type of girls ㅋㅋ Even if other women see through their acts, you can’t really do much about it… because men fall for it hard and consider women who call them out for being a fox as a pathetic hater.
4. [+55, -3] Example of a woman trying really hard to get a man’s attention versus a man who’s used to women acting like this around him
5. [+38, -1] She has her members right next to her but she just has to grab the arm of a male idol to get up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+37, -0] I hate girls who act like this…
7. [+36, -2] There are more gifs of Hyeri acting like this the more you look ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+23, -0] I bet men are aware that it’s just an act too.. but it makes them feel good so they let it go.
9. [+22, -0] The male equivalent is guys who pat girls on the head, grab their wrists, put their arm around their shoulders ㅋㅋㅋ I’m not into guys who act like that unless I have a crush on them
10. [+14, -0] I really hate to say this but… Hyeri is a total fox
11. [+13, -0] I seriously hate the Hyeri type ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don’t mind girls who act like a fox to a guy they like but girls like Hyeri who act like that to any guy she’s not even close with is annoying