Source: Mydaily via Nate
“On the topic of porn, I remember when Henry used to take his laptop when he went to the bathroom. It was such an obvious act that I got culture shock from it. I knew that there was nothing wrong with that but it was still strange to me.”
1. [+301, -10] Kyuhyun-ah, when you go to the army, you’ll find yourself carrying a Maxim magazine on the way to the bathroom too~
2. [+190, -14] All of my fellow soldiers, I’m sure you’ve all experienced the bathroom jack off
3. [+149, -14] Henry’s such a cutie ❤❤
4. [+41, -2] The fact that he’s revealing this on broadcast is just trying to screw Henry over, no?
5. [+39, -1] Kyuhyun-ah, don’t be like that to a fellow man. Why act all clean and innocent on your own? What does that make Henry? And what were the PDs thinking letting this air ㅡㅡ
6. [+30, -1] Kyuhyun-ah, when you go to the army, you’ll find your own bathroom stall to use as your personal jack off room. It’s better than getting caught going to a massage parlor like Se7en, right?
7. [+29, -2] The innocence of someone who’s never served in the army before…
8. [+22, -3] Why would Kyuhyun say that on broadcast? As if he’s never done it himself before. And especially if they all live in a dorm, it’s understandable.
9. [+13, -1] Why do I find Henry more relatable now…
10. [+11, -2] He knows he can get away with saying anything he wants because his stupid fangirls will shield him
11. [+10, -1] Doesn’t he have a cellphone, why would he take his laptop