Monthly Archives: December 2015
Boy group ranking:
Girl group ranking:
(Rankings made by Newstomato, a financial & economy site)
Pann: Idol group ranking in 2015
(The OP added the girl group ranking later, so there’s no comment on girl groups)
1. [+274, -9] Bigbang is so cool for staying on top for 10 years. I’m also thankful that EXO is on top when it’s not even been 5 years yet. Bigbang fans and Ls have worked hard this year. Let’s stan harder next year!
2. [+262, -7] I’m a non-fan but Bigbang and EXO are amazing… Especially Bigbang ㅋㅋㅋㅋ How many years have this been? So amazing. They’re the role model of every idol group. EXO is amazing as well ㅋㅋ Antis talk about their bubbles bursting but they’re always on top. I envy both teams. Fighting, my bias…
3. [+256, -68] GodXo. They debuted less than 5 years ago but they’re #2 in 2015, the year of idol battles ㅠㅠ No matter how antis drag them, they’re a top group in reality. So proud.
4. [+99, -4] Bigbang and EXO are always on top. iKON is a rookie group but they’re there, so random ㅋㅋㅋㅋ In a good way.
5. [+93, -7] iKON gets so much hate here but they’re doing well ㅋㅋ
6. [+85, -11] Godbang and iKON. Let’s last long.
7. [+83, -8] iKON is ranked so high although they’re a rookie group… Block B didn’t promote this year, isn’t it only Zico’s solo? Daebak.
8. [+58, -6] GodXo and Godbang. I remember Seventeen and BAP fans acting so proud ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why am I not seeing them?
via : kpopkfans